Sunday, April 12, 2009

Maybe it's Maybelline

At 13 1/2 years old, Maybelline has seen me through high school, college, and the current hesitant start of my career. She has gotten a little crotchety with age, and I think she's a little senile now, but she warms my heart and my bed every day. I brought Maybelline home from the SPCA as kitten and she's been a constant pain companion ever since.

Here's Maybelline in her new bed! I bought her an energy efficient heated bed for her achy bones. She has the bare precursors of arthritis, but with daily supplements she hasn't gotten worse. This bed only starts to heat when she's in it, and it warms up to the average kitty body temperature, although I forget what that is. She loved the bed immediately, and she only sleeps elsewhere when she wants my attention or if it is bedtime (she sleeps with me).

Best of all, I bought it with an Amazon gift card from Memolink! Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment